Saturday, 30 May 2015

Lazy Sunday Essentials

Okay, so I guess we can all admit that Sunday is, in general, a 'lazy day.' The entire day usually consists of long lie-ins, unhealthy snacks, and binge-watching your favourite tv shows on netflix. And since it is Sunday tomorrow, I have decided to share with you all my lazy Sunday must-haves.


1. Some warm comfy pyjamas. If I am not going out, I will sometimes (or almost of the time) stay in my pyjamas ALL DAY. I will usually change into a onesie and spend the entire day feeling comfy.

2. Netflix. Luckily, my TV in my room has Netflix on it so I will usually continue watching a tv series. I'm currently watching Pretty Little Liars and Once Upon a Time but unfortunately The Walking Dead isn't on there. It's my favourite show and if anyone knows where to watch series five please tell me either in the comments or on my instagram (@enchanted_rosex).




3. Snacks. My favourite snacks for a lazy Sunday are: popcorn, crisps, and chocolate. I like to put chocolate seasoning on the popcorn, you should try it!

4. Play on the xbox. I know quite a few people don't like things like that, but it's just what I like to do. I'm currently playing The Walking Dead season one for the second time. 

5. Homework. It's not something I like to do, it's just something I have to do. So it counts as an essential! I'm terrible with homework, I procrastinate ALL THE TIME. 

So there you have it. My Sunday essentials. Feel free to comment on my blog or instagram what you like to do on a Sunday. Anyway, I hope you have a chilled out, relaxed Sunday. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment