Sunday, 21 June 2015

Heavenly Brownie Recipe

This afternoon for Father's day I decided to make my wonderful dad some brownies and I thought that I would share the recipe with you all! Note: I took a picture of them but my phone shut itself down and by the time it turned back on I had already devoured the brownie :(


Ingredients:

  • 200g of unsalted butter
  • 250g of caster sugar
  • 40g of cocoa powd
  • 100g of plain flower
  • 3 medium eggs
  • 3 tsp of vanilla essence
  • 1 1/2 bars of Milky Way chocolate
  • 100g of dark chocolate
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  1.  Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Melt the butter and the dark chocolate together either in the microwave or over hot water on a stove (I used the microwave).
  2. Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the caster sugar. Beat the eggs and the sugar together until the mixture is golden.
  3. Sieve together the cocoa powder and the flower over the bowl with the egg and the sugar in. Add the baking soda afterwards. After that, add the melted chocolate and butter and mix it all together. 
  4. Chop the white chocolate into cubes (it can be as small as you want them but I halved the individual squares) and mix them into the mixture. 
  5. Pour your mixture into a tray and put it into the oven for about 25 minutes; it may take longer but just leave it in if you feel like you need to! Take the brownies out of the oven when you're ready and leave them to cool for 5-10 minutes. When cooled, cut into squares as big as you want them and serve them however you want! You can drizzle melted white chocolate on the top and leave it to harden, or you can serve with vanilla ice cream, which is what I did today.
I hope you've all had a lovely day and feel free to leave any comments below or on my instagram! I also have a bloglovin account now (which I have no idea how it works) it's: enchanted_rose if you feel like following!

Bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment