Monday, 31 August 2015

Witch Finder

The other day I went shopping with my friends and decided that I wanted a new book. After sitting in WHSmith for twenty minutes scanning through the young adult section, I found:Witch Finder.


I bought it and when I read it I was hooked straight away. I couldn't put it down. A boy called Luke pledges himself to a brotherhood of witch finders and, to prove his allegiance, he must pick a name from the Book of Witches and kill him/her within a month or face his own death. The name he picked was Rosa Greenwood, a sixteen year old witch who is being forced into a loveless marriage by her mother and ambitious brother. I got through this book in a few days and I've ordered the second one. I love this book so much and I strongly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment