Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Grim Tales

A few months ago (while I was still in year 9) my school got the year 9 pupils to write our own version of a Grim Tale that had to be less than 100 words and, surprisingly, mine was one of those chosen to be in a book! I was so happy (even though just about everyone's was probably chosen) because I love writing and I always have since I was 10 years old when I decided that I wanted to be an author. It's not likely to happen but I can always try!
Here is my story...

A Wicked End

The woman stared in shock at the bloodied mess of her late older sibling. She felt sick. Her skin turned green. She was always envious of her older sister, the perfect daughter. Now, the envy was shown on the outside, now they know what she truly is. Her father burst through the door but he was too late. 'You...you killed her!'
'I just wanted to be appreciated!' The woman cried.
'You're a monster,' her father spat out like a disease, 'you're wicked.'
---
Charming isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment