Sunday, 6 December 2015

Christmas Favourites


Hello everyone! Since Christmas is just around the corner, I have decided to share with you all things that get me excited for Christmas and set the atmosphere in my house. This post will include things like my favourite hot drinks, Christmas movies, candles, lots!



My favourite Christmas candle is the Yankee Candle 'Snow in Love.' I find this scent very relaxing and it's great if you don't like sickly Christmasy scents like Christmas Cookie or Sparkling Cinnamon (which I'm not a fan of). I like the smell of gingerbread but I start to feel a little bit sick if it's constantly around me for hours and hours. 

I love gingerbread and this year I'm (hopefully) going to be baking some gingerbread men with my best friend (I'll post the recipe when/if we do!). I've never made gingerbread men by myself and they will probably be absolutely horrendous but my friend's good at baking so let's all hope that she'll save them!

My favourite Christmas movies are: home alone, the Santa Clause and miracle on 34th street (the 1994 version). I find that home alone and the santa clause make me laugh the most but miracle on 34th street is such a sweet, touching film that you will love!

At Christmas time I drink tea (as I do all year round), cadbury's highlights hot chocolate, options mint hot chocolate, Costas gingerbread latte, orange hot chocolate and Starbucks white chocolate mocha.

So that's everything! I hope that I've helped some of you decide what to watch on the build up to Christmas or what to order next time your in a coffee shop to help get you into the Christmas spirit. I hope that yule (ha) all have a great time preparing for Christmas!

Bye x

2 comments:

  1. i love yankee candles this time of year, need to go check out their new ones!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so festive! My favourite is 'snow in love'

      Delete