Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Haul: Superdrug, Boots + More!

Last weekend I went into town with one of my friends and bought more than I usually do (I can never find anything to buy!) so I thought that I would just share a few of these things with you all.


I've been trying to fill in my brows recently (key word: trying) so instead of using brown eye-shadow, I thought that I would buy this since I have a friend who uses this.

It cost me around £7, though I can't remember the exact price (sorry!)


I've been searching for a new phone case since I got my iPhone 5s last month and I've never found one that I've really loved. I spotted this 'Skinny Dip' case in Topshop and fell in love with it! This cost £12.

My phone is so cute!

I've been running low on foundation and concealer, so I decided to top-up when I went into Boots. Collection Lasting Perfection concealer has been my BAE. It's never let me down. Perfect match of my skin tone and high coverage. My only issue is that it runs out so quickly, but you can't go wrong with £4.99. 
My friend gave me the No.7 Stay Matte Foundation a while ago because it was too light for her and I loved it so I had to buy it again. Unfortunately, I didn't realise that it was £12.99. I bought it anyway and then realised that I accidentally bought the 'Stay Perfect Foundation' instead! I will be trying this out, however and I will get back to you all on that.

I was looking around H&M for a new top since I was going on a school retreat on the Monday. I dug around the racks with my friend until I found this. Honestly, I wasn't sure at first because I thought it looked like a prison shirt! However, I tried it on and fell in love with it! 
(Size: 8. Price: £14.99)

Side note: I now have a bloglovin' account that is actually functional and you can click the button on the sidebar to follow me if you wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment