Sunday, 14 February 2016

Tumblr TV Show Questions TAG

(This post is inspired by Charlote's Life and Simple Enchantment (Issy))
Warning! This post may contain spoilers for the list of shows below.

Pick 5 TV Shows you like before reading the questions. 

1. The Walking Dead
2. Merlin
3. Sherlock
4. Pretty Little Liars
5. Game of Thrones


Who is your favourite character in 2?
Gwaine. Funny, strong and I love his friendship with Merlin.


Who is your least favourite character in 1?
Lori. Enough said.

What is your favourite episode of 4?
Probably the season 5 finale 'welcome to the dollhouse.' Season 5 has been my favourite season so far and this episode left me on the edge of my seat the entire time!

What's your favourite relationship in 3?
There's only one relationship in Sherlock and I don't ship it (sorry Mary). I love John and Sherlock's friendship but I am one of the few that don't actually ship JohnLock (don't kill me).

How long have you watched 1?
About a year and a half.

How did you become interested in 3?
Honestly, I was bored so I looked for something to watch on Netflix.

Who is your favourite actor in 4?
Janel Parish. She's brilliant! She can play innocent girly girl, shy nerd, evil genius, the list goes on! Janel has so much talent to be able to play as one character with so many different personalities.

Which show do you prefer, 1, 2 or 5?
Game of Thrones. I love fantasy shows and films and there's so many great battles and political backstabbing and secrets in Kings Landing. There's so much suspense and secrets and I love it!

Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?
Think about how many episodes Sherlock has and you have your answer. (1)

If you could be anyone from 4 who would you be?
Spencer. She's my favourite liar.

How would you kill off any character in 5?
I'd send Cersei my regards.

Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Let's be real, Sherlock will figure out who -A is in seconds and call the liars stupid for not realising it. (Aria, it's Aria).


Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
Michonne and Rick. I can't decide if they're better as friends or not.

Overall, which has the better cast, 3 or 5?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch is brilliant but I think the Game of Thrones cast is so funny!

Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
4. The song 'secret' is just brilliant and it fits in so well with the show.






No comments:

Post a Comment