Thursday, 2 June 2016

May Favourites



Book: The 5th Wave
My mum bought me this book since I was dragged up to Scotland with my dad and brother while she was flying off to Marbella (fair, I know) and because I was going to buy it myself after I watched the film (of the same name) starring Chloe Grace Moretz. I haven't finished it yet, but so far I am loving it! Humanity is on the brink of extinction, thanks to the four waves sent out to Earth by an alien ship that hovers right over the Earth. The story follows Cassie - a teenage survivor that struggles to keep a promise to reunite with her younger brother, whilst simultaneously trying to stay alive.


TV: Supernatural
I can't get over this show. I'm actually obsessed with it. If you haven't heard of it, it is about two brothers (Sam and Dean Winchester) that hunt demons. I was going to start watching this last year, but I thought that I would be too scared since it can actually be quite frightening in some places (*cough* the bloody mary episode) but it's honestly not as scary as I thought it would be and I can actually watch it before I go to bed now (famous last words right there!)

TV Again: Dance Moms
I'm not one for reality shows, but Dance Mom's is my guilty obsession. I don't know what it is about it, but something about this show always makes me click on the next episode. I can't explain it; it's one of those things that you have to watch to understand. 

Gaming: Assassins Creed: Syndicate
I got this game for Christmas when I got my xbox one, but I have only started playing it recently and I wish that I had started it sooner! I love the fact that you can now play as a boy and a girl, and you can take back Victorian London from the Templars, which gives you more to do after you have finished the main game. I'm still playing (since the game is so big) but I'm still loving it!

Music: Melanie Martinez
You know those days where you spend most of the day on youtube just clicking on the next thing that pops up in your recommendations just for the sake of it? (Please say that it is not just me that has no life). Well, that was how I discovered Melanie Martinez. I listened to her song 'Dollhouse' which then led me to listening to her entire 'Crybaby' album on spotify. 

I'm going to be posting more soon since the holidays are coming up. I just need to get through mocks then blogging can be my priority :)
Don't forget to follow my bloglovin and I hope that you all have a lovely day wherever you are in the world! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Should I watch Supernatural? EVERYONE is talking about it and I'm just... I don't know hahaha

    ReplyDelete